Our solutions are designed to meet with tightening safety regulations as well as improve accessibility within buildings for everyone.
Our solutions give us an opportunity to assist all users in their daily lives and to improve accessibility for those with impaired mobility.
Even the smallest changes can greatly improve convenience for users.
Preventative maintenance that keeps equipment in good condition, and modernization that ensures equipment meets the latest safety and accessibility standards are important elements of improving accessibility.
5 easy ways to improve accessibility
1. Improvements in space efficiency make a difference. By for example modernizing an elevator, the space inside the car can be increased
2. Wide-opening doors make entry and exit easier for passengers using a wheelchair or pushing a stroller
3. Accessories such as handrails and mirrors provide support and help to improve visibility
4. Braille signalization and audio announcements help people with hearing and vision impairments
5. An elevator can be installed in a building previously without one